Tuesday 13 August 2013

Provincial Instructor Diploma 3240 Blog

I started this blog earlier this year as I raised money for GearUp4CF.  A 1200km bike ride from Vancouver to Banff from June 22nd to 30th.  Now that the ride is over I have started working towards my Provincial Instructor Diploma.  I am an Electrical Instructor at BCIT and am hoping to become better at what I do through taking this diploma program.  Part of the requirements for the course I am taking now (3240 Media Enhanced Learning) is to keep up a blog that "reflects both social media and resources that reflect your subject matter of expertise".  I consider myself somewhat of a cycling expert (in knowledge not ability) so I thought I would continue my GearUp4CF blog and make it a general cycling blog for the course I am taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment